If you're already purchasing an RV holding tank from us, chances are you will need the fittings installed specific to your application. We have the tools and know how to custom spin-weld your fittings in place exactly where you need them.
Why use our custom tank welding process for your fittings?
• OEM Certified Application Process.
• Get your tank the same way it was installed the day you bought it.
• Permanent Leak Proof Process.
• Tank welding ensures no seam or void can develop at your fitting which is a traditional stress point.
• Simple For You.
• The tools and training to custom spin weld fittings onto a holding tank are expensive.
• Let our staff do it for you to get it right the first time.
• Triple QC Check: Every tank we add spin welded fittings to undergoes a rigorous Triple Quality Control Test.
• Impact Proof: Your fittings will be tested for durability to ensure a permanent seal has been made.
• Air Tight: Air is thinner than water, so we pressure test your tank by injecting air and spraying a special soap like solution on the seams to look for seal voids.
• Water Tight: Once complete, we submerge your tank underwater and check for bubbles and leaks.
Once added to your order, you will need to email us a fittings installation schematic (picture / drawings) with exact location and measurements where you want them installed and which fittings in their locations. Without this information your tank will be delayed.
Email your schematic (picture/drawing) to email@example.com or fax it to (574) 293-7004 - please include a cover sheet with ATTN: Elkhart RV Parts Spin-Welding
Questions? Contact us at (574) 675-6919
Want to learn more about Spin-Welding? Click HERE