Trail Kitchen w/2-Burner Stove Tray (MORryde)
JEEP WRANGLER ACCESSORIES
On-the-go adventures are even better with this trail kitchen system that has a stove tray for your compact two-burner stove. The space-saving design bolts into the back of your Jeep Wrangler for the perfect tailgating or off-road experience. Top tray supports most popular fridge/freezers*. Add accessories*, including a fold-out counter or Molle grid, for easy access to everything you need at mealtime.
- Base kitchen fits in back of all Jeep Wrangler models
- Stove tray (14" wide x 22" deep) holds most compact 2-burner trail stoves* under fridge/freezer tray
- More than 5-1/2 sq. ft. of counter space
- Drawer with 300 cu. in. of storage
- Sliding tray and collapsible table
- Easy installation and quick to remove
- Molle grid and fold-out counter add-ons* available
- Top tray holds most popular fridge/freezers*
IN THE BOX:
- Basic trail kitchen with stove tray
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
*Products sold separately
Convenience and utility come together with this compact kitchen that includes a tray for your compact two-burner stove. Easily bolt the system into your Jeep Wrangler with provided hardware. The sturdy construction and design mean you can store everything you need – from fridge/freezer to burner unit and utensils – for easy access at mealtime. Plus the ample counter space makes meal prep a breeze.
SAVE SPACE with stove tray that fts under top fridge/freezer tray
ADD COUNTER SPACE for convenient food prep
QUICKLY SET UP sliding tray and collapsible table
EXPAND MODULAR SYSTEM with add-on accessories*
EASILY INSTALL with bolt-on kit* that fits all Jeep Wrangler models
REMOVE QUICKLY for extra storage space
Designed to bolt into existing D-rings on Jeep Wrangler.
- Bolt-on kit JP54-041 for JK Unlimited*
- Bolt-on kit JP54-055* for JL Unlimited*
Click HERE for installation directions.
Click HERE for information sheet.
Click HERE for MOLLE grid installation instructions.
Click HERE for fold out counter instructions.
Click HERE for bolt-on kit instructions - JKU Models
Click HERE for bolt-on kit instructions - JLU Models
Click HERE for larger trail kitchen tray installation.
Click HERE for clip-on counter installation.
Click HERE for Jeep Catalog 2019.