Stylish Ceiling Fan in 12V
Ceiling fans are an effective way to provide circulation in your RV. While it's always an option to open a window, you don't get that precise airflow that a ceiling fan can give. RV ceiling fans also use less energy than an air conditioner and leave more energy for other parts of your vehicle. The 42-Inch 12V from Way is an excellent solution for keeping your RV cool in the summer, maintaining your power supply, and also increasing your RV's elegance and beauty.
This unit measures 40" wide by 4 1/4" high and runs on 12V DC power. The blades come in different color options to assure you have an attractive and stylish addition to your RV. The base has a brushed nickel finish and blade color options include either black or oak. This larger ceiling fan comes with four blades and is installed flush to the wall because RVs tend to be shorter than stationary homes, and you don't want it dipping down too low. The unit's low-profile design makes it perfect for this smaller space. There is a wall switch included in the kit, which has four speeds on it, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%, as well as an option for reverse spin operation.
Ceiling fans are ideal for circulating air in your RV, whether it's hot or cold outside. Check out this beautiful and efficient ceiling fan model and add adequate cooling, comfort, and beauty to any RV living space.
- Stylish Air-Flow - Beautifully designed unit for room air circulation
- Hugger Style - No down rod and low profile.
- Classy Look - Brushed nickel with black or oak blades
- Easy Operation - Wall switch included
- 4-speed (25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%)
- Reversing direction wall control
- Dimensions: 40"W x 4 1/4"H
- 12V DC
- 20 Watts
- 2 Amps
- One-year warranty from date of purchase of the RV to the original owner