Fittings Installation Service (Base Fee)
If you're already purchasing an RV holding tank from us, chances are you will need the fittings installed specific to your application. We have the tools and know how to custom spin-weld your fittings in place exactly where you need them.
Why use our custom tank welding process for your fittings?
• OEM Certified Application Process.
• Get your tank the same way it was installed the day you bought it.
• Permanent Leak Proof Process.
• Tank welding ensures no seam or void can develop at your fitting which is a traditional stress point.
• Simple For You.
• The tools and training to custom spin weld fittings onto a holding tank are expensive.
• Let our staff do it for you to get it right the first time.
• Triple QC Check: Every tank we add spin welded fittings to undergoes a rigorous Triple Quality Control Test.
• Impact Proof: Your fittings will be tested for durability to ensure a permanent seal has been made.
• Air Tight: Air is thinner than water, so we pressure test your tank by injecting air and spraying a special soap like solution on the seams to look for seal voids.
• Water Tight: Once complete, we submerge your tank underwater and check for bubbles and leaks.
Once added to your order, you will need to email us a fittings installation schematic (picture / drawings) with exact location and measurements where you want them installed and which fittings in their locations. Without this information your tank will be delayed.
Email your schematic (picture/drawing) to email@example.com or fax it to (574) 293-7004 - please include a cover sheet with ATTN: Elkhart RV Parts Spinwelding
Questions? Contact us at (574) 676-6919