**Orders usually ship in 24 hours**
For Built-in Gas Cooking
GREYSTONE 2 BURNER GAS COOKTOP W/
BLUE LED BACK LIT KNOBS AND AUTO IGNITOR
With cooktops, you can prepare meals over the stove without losing valuable storage space below. Cooktops are an excellent way to add cooking capabilities to small pop-up campers.
This RV cooktop model is a built-in, so it will need to be installed into a countertop or surface. The two burners measure 11 3/4" wide by 3 7/8" high by 22 3/4" deep overall, with a cutout size of 10 5/8" wide by 4 1/8" high by 19 5/8" deep. There is both an electric and a manual ignition system for when you are connected to power and when you are off-grid. The Greystone Premium Double Burner Gas Cooktop comes with a propane flame and electricity for the automatic ignition, as well as blue LED lights. Each burner's knob is black and has a silver ring around it, along with a blue LED backlight. There is also a glass cover, which serves as a protection for the cooktop when not in use and for keeping the wall area behind it clean while you're utilizing the stove.
The Greystone Premium Double Burner Gas Cooktop is a high-quality cooking insert that's perfect for any RV. With high-output burners, steel grates, and backlit knobs, the Greystone Double Burner is the cooking solution you need for prolonged trips or time off the grid.
- Space Saver - Cook delicious meals even with limited space
- High-Quality Design - Engineered to drop into an existing countertop or surface
- Built to Last - Designed for life on the road
- LED Lighting Knobs - Decorative to meet any aesthetic
- Glass Cover - Added counter space when not in use
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" W x 3 7/8" H x 22 3/4" D
- Minimum cutout size: 10 5/8"W x 4 1/8" H x 19 5/8" D
- Electronic and manual ignition
- Power: LP
Click HERE for the product manual.