**Orders usually ship in 24 hours**
For Built-in Gas Cooking (Part # was CF-RVHOB12C and a newer model is now CF-RVHOB12S)
The ability to prepare your own meals while on the road is an excellent bonus of RVing. Not only is cooking your own food a money-saver but there are additional advantages, such as saving time and providing healthier choices than takeout or fast food. However, you might not have enough room for a full oven or even a microwave. In these cases, other options like the Greystone Double Burner Gas Cooktop can help. You may cook meals on cooktops without taking up additional storage space beneath them in small pop-up campers. Cooking
This RV cooktop model is a built-in, so it will need to be installed into a countertop or surface. The two burners measure 11 3/4" wide by 3 7/8" high by 22 3/4" deep overall, with a cutout size of 10 5/8" wide by 4 1/8" high by 19 5/8" deep. There is also a glass cover, which serves as a protection for the cooktop when not in use and for keeping the wall area behind it clean while you're utilizing the stove.
The Greystone Double Burner Gas Cooktop is a high-quality cooking insert that's perfect for any RV.
- Space Saver - Cook delicious meals even with limited space
- High-Quality Design - Engineered to drop into an existing countertop or surface
- Built to Last - Designed for life on the road
- Glass Cover - Added counter space when not in use
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" W x 3 7/8" H x 22 3/4" D
- Minimum cutout size: 10 5/8"W x 4 1/8" H x 19 5/8" D
- Does not have an auto ignition
- Power: LP
- One-year warranty from date of purchase of the RV to the original owner