Water or Holding Tank Repair Service (Base Fee for cracks to 3" long)
If you're driving your RV around and out on the open road there is a chance you will have a damaged tank, often from a tire blow-out. We see all kinds of damage to holding and water tanks and a replacement tank may not always be available. We have the tools and know how to repair most water or holding tank(s).
• Permanent Leak Proof Process.
• Replacement tanks can be hard to find and there are many obsolete tanks that are no longer available.
• Triple QC Check: Every tank we repair undergoes a rigorous Triple Quality Control Test.
• Air Tight: Air is thinner than water, so we pressure test your tank by injecting air and spraying a special soap like solution on the seams to look for seal voids.
• Water Tight: Once complete, we submerge your tank underwater and check for bubbles and leaks.
BASE FEE FOR A CRACK UP TO 3" IS $149. Once we receive pictures and the damage details we will quote the total repair cost.
Email a pictures of your damaged tank with note on length of crack(s) or dimension of the hole(s). Email the picture to email@example.com. Pictures can be texted to 574-903-0306 as well.
Questions? Contact us at (574) 675-6919!