The Largest 12V Fridge in the Industry
Adding fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, and more help give you more options than just take out and dry foods while traveling. With our biggest 12V refrigerator model from Everchill, we know you'll be able to stock everything you need to ensure a memorable and delicious trip.
Why buy a 12-volt refrigerator for your recreational vehicle? There are many benefits over traditional absorption models, including safety, better and faster cooling efficiency, and lastly, better boondocking. With the right power solutions, like added battery banks, solar charging, or a generator, your 12-volt refrigerator can run for extended periods away from the campsite and shore power.
Our biggest model features a double French door refrigerator compartment and a full freezer. A freestanding unit only and shouldn't be installed on top of anything or built into an RV wall or cabinetry. We recommend leaving at least 1" of space around the entire fridge surface for proper ventilation.
Interior features include LED lighting, glass shelving, crisper, and door shelving for increased storage. Both fridge and freezer controls are located on the operational guidance display at the top of the refrigerator section with lights whenever the French doors are opened.
- Gets cold fast – Our turbo cool feature gets to temperature in under an hour
- Our largest capacity – 17 cubic feet of space for robust storage
- Frost-free – Less maintenance and potential issues
- Easy to install – No power inverter, no external ventilation needed
- LED lighting
- Digital temperature settings
- Adjustable glass and front legs
- Voltage – 12V DC
- Dimensions: 69 3/4" x 28 1/2" x 30"
- Refrigerator interior dimensions: 38 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 15 3/4"
- Freezer interior dimensions: 20 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 16"
- Freezer drawer opens to 19 1/4"
- Weight: 190 lbs.